Sunday, July 24, 2011

Outsourced - The System

Derren Brown - The System

I just watched an old show of Derren Brown's called "The System" where he created a system to predict the winner of a horse race. The system guaranteed a winner EVERY time. It's a really interesting show and even manages to have emotional twists and dramatic moments, something most "magic" shows don't have.

After watching it, I am just SO excited to reveal to everyone my magic stunt for 2012 (as well as to actually perform my stunt for 2011.) I'm not prepared to announce it yet, but I've been leaving clues throughout my website posts.

For instance, does anyone know what date I'm going to announce it?

Leave your responses in the comments below or join the Fan Page on facebook to chat more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment