Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February Secret Show

As many of you have already heard, I did a huge impromptu secret show last week. I was asked by four people to guess the card they were thinking of (sorry to those of you who bet against me, the money went towards the tip though!) I also bent some heavy duty silverware that was laying around the cigar house, made people's cards vanish while they held the deck, caused the entire deck to go back in order while shuffling it, was asked to reveal a PIN code, and used a 100 year old mind reading technique to name the three digit number someone was thinking of. All in all it was a blast, but I want to perform more often. If you mention this blog post any time over the next seven days I'll work out a discount to perform a show for you. Thanks for reading. Make some noise in the comments or on facebook.

- Steve

admin@TheUsedMagician.com
www.Facebook.com/SteveTheAmazing
www.YouTube.com/TheUsedMagician
www.GigSalad.com/Steve_The_Amazing_Trenton

No comments:

Post a Comment