Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December #SecretShow

Hey everyone. I'm sitting in the Dallas/Fort Worth airport about to fly in to Chicago. I just drank one of the worst Starbucks frappuccinos I've ever had and am now ready to announce my second Secret Show!

The Saturday Secret Show happens once a month and is announced less than a week in advance. It's a full one hour magic show for free in a random location. My first one was at Market Street in The Woodlands, Texas.

This Saturday I'll be in Frankenmuth, Michigan! Follow me at www.Twitter.com/TheUsedMagician to get the specific location and time later this week.

Also, like last time, I'll be live tweeting the event with #SecretShow. So even if you can't make it you can still participate!

One last note. December 15th is the 2011 season finale of Steve Tv with my last magic video of the year titled The Viral Video! Join the Facebook fan page and help make the video go viral to end this year with a bang!

Thanks for following,

Steve, The Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment