Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Steve, The Amazing LIVE every Tuesday!

Hey guys, Steve here, Downriver Detroit's "Technically" World Famous Magician and Mind Reader!

I'm hosting Trivia Blast this and every Tuesday at Bierkeller in Taylor on the corner of Allen and Goddard road. We start at 9 P.M. and have at least $50 up for grabs in our Money Round! Did I mention it's FREE to play?!

I hope to see you there!

Check out Trivia Blast, Bierkeller, and "Steve, The Amazing" here on Facebook for more information:

Trivia Blast: www.Facebook.com/TriviaBlast

Bierkeller: www.Facebook.com/BierkellerTavern

Steve, The Amazing: www.Facebook.com/SteveTheAmazing


And as always, you can book me or my affiliates for any event you may have. Send an email to Admin@TheUsedMagician.com to book magicians, Mind Readers, photo booth, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment