Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Second Impossible Thing


Performed my second "Impossible Thing" this Saturday near Cleveland, Ohio at a college Halloween Party. Fitting of the time of year I stopped my own pulse and then the heart of a second person with no gimmicks and confirmed by two different party goers. The event caused a variety of different reactions including one girl doing everything she could to convince me to be the next victim.

Other crazy events that nite included a completely impossible coin bend and card magic with some borrowed decks of cards.

Looking to debut some more new things at my show later today, but no more Impossible Things are on the immediate horizon. Keep checking in with TheUsedMagician.com or on facebook at www.Facebook.com/SteveTheAmazing for info.

- Steve

2 comments: